Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Shediac
September 11, 2019
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I was given a couple, but I've also had one for over 10 years and that's a long time, so a backup wasn't a bad idea. I also carry one in my purse, one with my computer when I travel and one in my checked baggage. That way I always have one when I need one. I use them daily to check my O2 levels.

September 12, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I prefer a Nonin Go2 Achieve. They are more expensive, but I've owned four or five of them and they have consistently been accurate and lasted forever. They are medically calibrated and respond quicker to changes than any of the cheap models I've seen. This is important, especially if you're someone whose O2 sats drop when you start to move. You know pretty quickly just how low you've gone.

September 11, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

One that reads the highest. It doesn’t improve your health but it does lift your spirits

October 2, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Oximeter

September 24, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

My doctor wrote me a prescription. My ins didn't pay for it but i hope i got a good one.

September 24, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lynn Haven, FL

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Adelaide, AU