Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
October 18, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I've used it for close to a year now I think.My wife takes care of all the notes and paper works and stuff . I was told by my doctor to use it at night and at least a couple of hours during the daytime. I dont sleep well most of the time and usually after about 4 hours at night with it ,I wake up and take a nap after dinner.It helps and feels good too.

March 15, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have used that machine for 5 or so months. Hard to get used too, but, really gives me relief at night. I was told to use it 4 to 6 hours a night & I have.

October 21, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Part of their being pushy is that they don't get paid for the use of the machine unless the patient is "compliant". So it's not all on them........Just sayin'........

October 19, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use it and its not very comfortable but the company wants me to use it a minimum of 4 hours or they will take it back. Usage is monitored. Any time under 4 hours if you remove the mask to go to the bath room the usage time goes back to zero. So you can't remove mask for 4 hours once you put it on if you want your usage recorded correctly. Bay Care Company real pushy and it does help but they could have a better attitude towards us.

October 18, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I don't use it but I have several freiends who do. It's very easy to use, calibrated much more tightly to you as a patient than a bi-pap; in general works really well. You can use it while reading or watching TV; not just while sleeping. Much more user-friendly. Count yourself lucky that your doc knew enough to prescribe it for you!

October 18, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Knox, IN