Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Syracuse, NY

I am on Bevespi and Asmanex for the past three months. I have been having very frequent, painful cramps in my foot, toes, lower leg and hand/fingers. It seems it started after a change in medications, Has anyone else had the same problem? I tend to think it may be from Asmmanex, which is a corticosteroid. Any feed back will be appreciated.

October 21, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I take magnesium at night also fixed the problem

November 4, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I suffer with bad cramps and have found magnesium every night has helped me no end.

November 3, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Water, just plain water is necessary. Each of us should drink plenty of it. Steroids may alleviate the symptoms, but cause weight gain.

October 27, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I do exercise, take a magnesium supplement and drink lots of water during the day. And still get the cramps

October 23, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I do streaches ,Tia Chia etc. ,exercise is so important my dear 🙏🏻🍀

October 22, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Columbia, SC

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Salem, OH