Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Sault Ste. Marie, ON

I placed an order and received a confirmation number , however, I have not received notice of a shipment.
I read about the product mentioned in a post.
I cannot seem to find contact information except for a mail address.
Thanks for your help

December 1, 2019
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thank you.
I will e-mail him.

December 1, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Point Clear, AL

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Indian Harbour Beach, FL