Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
May 14, 2020
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

It is probably not good idea to mix them together. They don't when in the hospital. It won't shorten the amount of time to take them in either. Besides, each med had a different affect on clearing out mucus.
so I space all my meds out so I can get more relief to cover the whole day. Then use the puffer in between if needed. Hope this helps.

May 25, 2020 (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

oh ok, that's good to no. Thank you

May 26, 2020
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes, Brovana is expensive! I am on Medicare & it pays most of the cost. Dr. said Medicare will pay for the liquids but not the inhalers. And, He said I could combine those two just fine.

May 26, 2020
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thank you

May 25, 2020
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thank you for replying. I use Budesinide and Albuterol together. Was prescribed Brovana but my insurance wouldn't pay and I can't affort

May 21, 2020

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Arcadia, FL