Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
April 21, 2025
 · 
Reactions

Answer Summary

Many community members shared their experiences using DuoNeb (Albuterol and Ipratropium) via nebulizer, with most finding it helpful for... Read more

Many community members shared their experiences using DuoNeb (Albuterol and Ipratropium) via nebulizer, with most finding it helpful for opening airways and improving breathing. Several members described using it one to three times daily, with some noting their doctor also added Budesonide, while others mentioned adjusting frequency based on how they felt that day. A recurring theme was gratitude for having the treatment available, with a few members noting they worked up to higher doses slowly due to side effects like shakes, and one sharing it became less necessary after quitting smoking.

A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes I use mine every 6 hour s

June 16, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use the meds but in separate vials. I can either mix or not mix. That works out better when I'm flaring.

May 23, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I've only used it when.n hospitalized. Albuterol is what's been prescribed by my pulmonologist. He had me on budessonide but am allergic. I really like duoneb because it really helps to open the airways.

April 22, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use it daily. Depending on how I'm breathing any certain day tells me how many times per day to use it. It works.

April 21, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes I use the same thing every so often. Works pretty hygienic me.

April 21, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Boscobel, WI

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In