Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Indianapolis, IN
May 26, 2020
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I've never used it, but the literature indicates that it can be helpful as an expectorant. I'd check what the NIH website for herbals and supplements has to say about it.

May 26, 2020
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi there, Can you tell me how to make it and how it works for you?

June 12, 2020
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I've been doing Ginger root,lemon an honey i find it help's me a lot

June 1, 2020

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Manteca, CA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Calhoun Falls, SC