Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Bilston

I was diagnosed copd last few years with early stages but the last few months I feel I have been struggling with breathing. Towards end of day I feel I have a lump and finding it harder to swallow is this normal. ?
I’m not sure what to expect
Thx.

December 16, 2020
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

No, it's not normal, but it may not have anything to do with COPD. I suggest weeing your doc and perhaps getting a referral to a speech therapist for a swallow test. This could be something completely unrelated to your COPD.

December 16, 2020

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
St Joseph, MO

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ormond Beach, FL

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Church Hill, TN