I have a moveable lump or fatty tissue by my notch and it is big, I ask my primary about it , he said it was my lung pushing up because of asthma and coughing, I think that is wrong. So I am making an appt. with an ENT, Does anyone have ideas about this.
I miight find a new primary if he is way off, He didn't even feel it
I'm assuming that this lump is close to your throat and that's why you're headed to an ENT, right? I agree that your doc's explanation is a little strange. Lungs elongate down, not up. Agree that if it turns out he was really off, a new PCP is in order!
The ultra sound showed some nodes, but they where the right size. So I guess all is ok, Still doesn't explain what I see as a lump. But oh well, just let it go
its a fatty lump .I started getting a few now too ,I have one big one on my waist and it hurts when wearing anything tight doctor said it was ok
May you find new PCP that works with you worth the effort for sure
ENT is going to do sonogram friday, he scoped my throat and nasal area, I have chronic sinus, yes i am looking for new primary