Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Calgary, AB
December 18, 2020
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Merry Christmas to you too. I will definitely keep you on my team. Thanks so much for your comments.

December 21, 2020
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I live in Calgary and I received so many posts from around the world that I cant keep up. So I wondered how I could limit these to Calgary area people which woild be a very good size to handle.

December 21, 2020
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Question is anyone taking Mullien tea Does it help and how many cups a day ???

December 19, 2020

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Pgh International Airport, PA