Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people whoโ€™ve been there
  •   People who understand what youโ€™re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Cleveland, OH

How can I share private information with one other person on the site? I would like someone to know my address and phone in regard to a summer vacation. In the past Iโ€™ve seen people write that they shared privately with another member.
Thank you!

February 8, 2021
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member ...... Shared telephone and email addresses can only be seen by the person sending and the person receiving. The site does this automatically.
If you want to share, first go to the person's page/wall by clicking their picture, or name.

By putting @ on a name you create a link to that person . ..... the person's name turns blue (everything written in blue is a link).
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ€

February 9, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member the @ before a persons name just means that that person will definitely know that you are writing to them, but anyone can read the post. It's just a means of making sure that the person you WANT to get the post, gets it. If I just wrote Bunny1227 chances are you may not get that post, but with the @ in front of your name (or anyone's name) guarantees that that person will get your post. I know what you mean about getting lost and having to step back for a while. I am technologically challenged and too much information from too many people just boggles the mind. I'm sure all of these things work just fine, and like I said, it has been a long time since those gray lines have showed up on my page. I definitely would not go on face book though. There is absolutely nothing private on face book unless you go to "messenger". Join face book and on the left side of the page is a list of different places you can visit. Messenger is one of them. You will open an account and then ask this person to be your friend. I am sorry, but I've had Messenger so long that I don't remember how to make a friend request. Maybe your friend has to ask you to be a friend and then you can either accept or decline. If you accept, you are all set! I wish you the best of luck!

February 9, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member. We put that before a name so it gets to that person. I always use it.

February 8, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Sure find out if they use WhatsApp Facebook or Skype they will give u there information to there sight contact them there example Iโ€™m Limmo4u of Skype u go down load Skype give yourself a name or pass word once in the sight add them by there name u can see each other on camera and exchange information

February 8, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Click on the person's photo to visit their ''wall''. When you add your email or phone number in a message, only that person can read it.
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ€

February 12, 2021

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Pea Ridge, AR

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In