Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Hoquiam, WA

Has anyone here tried chinese herbal medicine from wei institute? If so, how did it work?

April 15, 2021
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Just my opinion: the Wei Institute simply wants your money. They're basically selling snake oil; don't waste your money.

April 15, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have heard of it but after some research I was not too convinced about using it. If you Google it you can see all the information that might help as I talked too several doctors about it and they did not have a favorable view of there products.

April 15, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I do drink herbal tea but wei....dont think so

April 15, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have to agree with @A MyCOPDTeam Member in that they are people selling snake oil.

April 15, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Never heard of it.

April 15, 2021

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Sarasota, FL

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Greenbrier, TN