Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Georgiana, AL

I'm not sure if I don't get enough exercise or just over do it, but I'm sure I'm paying the price.

May 6, 2021
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I get them in the leg, hand, toes, arch of my foot, etc. I think it is from the corticosteroid that I take. I do drink plenty of water and have taken magnesium supplements which did not help. The only thing, believe it or not, that relieves my cramp is I take a spoonful of yellow mustard when I feel it coming on and that really does help me.

May 10, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I occasionally get leg cramps at night. My dr. suggested drinking about 4oz of tonic water. So far that had worked.

May 28, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I do but i also have neuropathy and restless legs

June 20, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

TexanStan=>Jean thought about your leg cramping off and on during the nite . I hope you have some good news in the cramping condition has subsided. Let me know when you get a chance.

May 10, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

TexanStan=>Clara Moody, I know it late but I will tell you my leg burns internally which is an indicator you are not getting enough oxygen, so my computer tells me.
I control my leg cramps by taking 500 mg Magnesium and Calcium Citrate +D3 and big glasses of water. I didn’t find anything on the computer which indicates COPD causes leg cramps.
Hope this was helpful !

May 6, 2021

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Salem, OH