Hi is there anyone else out there with Copd who gets such pain in your legs that you can hardly walk
Yes, I do when I'm in the midst of a bad exacerbation. I walk unsteadily and legs get sore. I must stop for a few minutes and then continue for while. I think the leg pain is due to less oxygen flow to the legs.
My leggs from my knees all the way into my feet stay swollen . I have one numb toe now an they keep telling me its poor circulation. My toes twich at night . I cant wear shoes much they hurt the top of my feet they stay sore. This has been going on for almost two years now. They swoll once to the poiint of almost breaking open . I'm on a water pill the hightest dose I can take because I only have one kidney. I lost one due to cancer. I told my md dr. he xrayed my foot an never said another word about it. I have been to hosptial had all kinds of test run on my heart. I do not know what to do but its awful along with the copd It really worries me. Does anyone else have this problem?
Agree with @A MyCOPDTeam Member go see Doc.
I have constant pain like toothache in my left leg, so badly I can't sit or lay down anywhere comfortably. Result is sleep taken only as cat naps when sat on a chair as and when I can take some more pain killers. The relieving effect of which is only lasting a couple of hours a pop.
To be honest I haven't associated it with my COPD, I'd otherwise put it down to sciatic nerve pain from my back ache incurred following me over doing things in the garden. However, that was nearly 2 weekends ago and it shows no signs of improvement. I really do hope it isn't yet another debilitating symptom of COPD???
I have blocked arteries but get cramps in my thighs. I just find a place to lean against or sit in order to get where I'm going after I rest a few minutes. At grocery store I use the riding cart, and wherever else they have them. eventually ?i may need a scooter but impractical inside my house, rooms too small for much navigation. My biggest problem is to slow down... I always walked fast, and still do...need to trudge.