Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rolla, MO

I had runny nose yesterday and it's blocked today,also running 99. 5 temp

August 29, 2021
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

There is a new treatment they give, they are injecting antibodies to help recovery faster, that's what they did me before letting me go home also a steroid

August 31, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Symptoms of COVID include being SOB and low O2 sats, sore throat, cough, runny nose, temperature, loss of smell and taste, among other things. There are lots of different symptoms that people have presented with, so any of them should be red flags to get tested.

August 29, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I had almost forgotten that I did lose my sense of taste and smell for about 4 days.

September 27, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Went to er I have COVID, getting antibodies as I speak.

August 29, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi I had Covid back in January of this year. This is what I dealt with, no sense of smell and taste it even affected my breathing because of my COPD

August 29, 2021

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rolla, MO

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In