I baked a copycat Starbuck's lemon loaf and it smelled very lemony in the oven as it baked, but it doesn't taste lemony to me. I've noticed other foods don't taste the same either.
Answer Summary
Members related to the question about losing taste, with many sharing that they have noticed the same issue and wondering if it is connected... Read more
Well fellow members,the facts are that by age 60 we loose about 60 percent of our tastebuds.I am not too sure where I sit now at age 80 though LOL ,I still go out on a date night every Friday night to enjoy some great food and service though !
I looked on the Internet and it said it’s natural with aging over 60. But I would ask your doctor to be sure they said sometimes it can be due to respiratory illnesses like Covid.
I thought it was just something I was imagining but I've noticed that things don't taste that great so it's not all in my head it's actually a symptom of COPD ? Wow thanks for sharing
U know I noticed that to just thought it was me could it because of the inhalers we use
Kathie2 You are such a blessing to many! Thank you for your sweet posts. Take care and God bless you!