Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Porthmadog Gwynedd

Have my taste buds gone because of the COPD food has no taste. I gave up smoking 2 years ago?

September 8, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes, Deb57, I do rinse my mouth after using the inhalers. Thanks for the tip. I was also told to hold my nose while inhaling. I never realized that I was also breathing in through my nose not just my mouth. I wish I had been told this when I was first using them.

September 12, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Taste buds tend to go as we get older.....check with your doc, but I don't think this has anything to do with COPD.

September 8, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi all need a question answered keep having like really painful cramps feels like my lungs?... anybody got same i am in holiday at moment in terkel had this before came away. ????.

October 10, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

LOL I feel I have something stuck in my throat a lot its so annoying seem to be eating a lot dry cream crackers..

September 16, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I was told to rinse my mouth after I used Advire only

September 15, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Walnut Creek, CA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Henderson, NC