Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Thornton, CO

I have recently found Arnica Montana digestibles to be helpful , but encourage any and all comments , we also changed our aging memory foam mattress .

November 21, 2021
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Carol
We get it from our local health food store.

November 24, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

My doctor gives me Gabapentin for my back pain and bed rest as its crumbling but I find it much harder to get up and do anything if I stay in my bed I find if I sit and lean on a table It really helps hugs xxx

November 22, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member, Yep, I use CBD oil and a natural product sold here—it’s made with bees wax and cbd//takes the edge off.👍

November 21, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I personally use Red Thai Kratum. They work so well that I don't miss the hydrocodone that I absolutely needed before the pandemic.

November 21, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Mine is due to covid residual as well as degenerative spine. It may not even be related to copd.

November 21, 2021

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Northern Calif

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Reading, UK

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In