Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lebanon, PA
March 19, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks for the response. I will check with Dr.
Easy breathing

March 20, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Many people with COPD have lots of co-morbidities. Not everyone has cramps and low blood pressure with COPD; matter of fact, those are two that I don't often see associated with COPD. I would say that those two things are probably unrelated to COPD, but should be checked out by your doc.

March 19, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member….I had terrible stomach issues. My doctor prescribed Omeprisole twice a day and now I’m rarely bothered. Hope you find some relief soon!

March 19, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I do get stomach cramps but I have high blood pressure also. I'm not sure if the cramps have to do with the copd but gastroenterologist didn't find anything

March 19, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

High blood pressure.

March 19, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
ashboro nc

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Salem, OH