Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Conway, SC

I been using spriva for a while but seems like it's making me short of breath. Does anyone have this problem. I can use my abuterol and it gets better also right before it's time to take the SPRIVA my breathing seems to get better.

March 20, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Everyone reacts to inhalers/medication differently. My suggestion would be for you to talk to your doctor or nurse. I have taken Spiriva off and on for about 4 years and I don't have a problem with it. But it is important for your doctor to be kept informed of any and all changes. Good Luck.

October 28, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I've been using Spiriva Respimat for about 10 years, and I don't have a breathing problem when I use it. Maybe you could check with your doc. It's possible it isn't working for you for some reason and need to change brands.

April 3, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member; you should have stopped both spiriva and symbicort when you started using Breztri. Breztri is a three in one med; has a LAMA, a LABA and an ICS. Symbicort is a LABA and an ICS and Spiriva is a LAMA, so when you start using Breztri, you should stop BOTH Symbicort and Spiriva.

2ashNrell2; Incruse and Spiriva are both LAMAs. You can use one or the other with Advair, but not both.

March 25, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Breztri works alot better for me than the spriva, it was a game changer for me

March 20, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

The U.S. is to controlled by the Pharmaceutical Cos. here!

October 26, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Alberta Canada

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Nottinghamshire

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Colorado Springs, CO

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In