Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question đź’­
Fayetteville, GA
April 22, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

HiVictoria3.Good advice frank

January 31, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Has a resistence from 1-5, creates a flutter when you blow out, try to blow out as long as you can. I hVe one in the car too, i use it as iam driving, that way i get my time in doing that Exercise!

April 24, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use the Aerobika, i had ordered the Air Physio and it was a waste if money, had to have though because if all the build up on facebook🤦‍♀️ for me, this works much better.

April 24, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have one I bought a few months ago. I don't know if I am using it right or enough. Seems to help some.

April 22, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Always consult your doctor. It would depend really on your lung condition . For me, I cough up blood if my lungs get inflamed ,and these devices make me cough up blood …the pulmonologist told me to stop using them. A lot of these items have not gone through the “double-blind placebo test” Which means there’s no studies done on them to their effectiveness…so who knows for sure.

January 31, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question đź’­
Collingwood, ON

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question đź’­
Long Island, NY

A MyCOPDTeam Subscriber asked a question đź’­

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In