Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Long Island, NY

Has anyone tried this air physio device? It says it brings up the mucus & makes the lungs stronger, just wondering if any one has tried it.

February 5, 2021
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi chrissy, have been using it for about 2 weeks, haven't felt any different yet.

March 4, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member the nebulizer is good to use to open the lungs but it uses meds...usually abtuerol the devices we are talking about ie airphysio, air capelli are all devices that you breath into to loosen the mucus without using meds. I believe the flutter valve is one you use with the nebulizer but again no meds. I use my nebulizer when I’m really having a hard time breathing ..... the meds help cause the Nebulizer gets it deep into your lungs with the mist. I’ve just started research on all these new devices on the market that don’t use meds to help bring up mucus.

February 14, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I've never heard of this device. I have an appointment with my pulmonary doc on the 16th and will ask him about it. Same for the Air Capelli. I've been using mucinex and, thankfully, rarely have to use my nebulizer. I will share anything I learn at my appointment. Wishes for easy breathing to all.

February 6, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member ahhh I hope you get some relief & answers soon, thinking of & hoping you feel better ❤️

February 5, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Never heard of it I purchased 2 devices for mucus the air capelli and some other thing but haven’t tried them yet I just been using mucinex and my neubulizer I have to try them but been having so many stomach problems lately tests n more tests and nobody has an answer

February 5, 2021

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Subscriber asked a question 💭

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ontario, Canada