I use it once in a while when I notice I may have too much mucus in my lungs. It works great. Have been using it for over 4 years now.
July 4, 2025
Based on the provided search results, there isn't specific information about the Air Physio device for COPD. However, there are several proven methods to help manage COPD symptoms:
- Pulmonary rehabilitation programs
- Regular exercise and physical activity
- Breathing techniques that reduce breathlessness
- Proper Show Full Answer
Based on the provided search results, there isn't specific information about the Air Physio device for COPD. However, there are several proven methods to help manage COPD symptoms:
- Pulmonary rehabilitation programs
- Regular exercise and physical activity
- Breathing techniques that reduce breathlessness
- Proper medication management
- Oxygen therapy when prescribed It's important to discuss any new devices or treatment methods with your healthcare provider before starting them. They can help determine what's most appropriate for your specific situation and ensure it complements your current treatment plan. Consider asking about pulmonary rehabilitation, which has been proven to enhance physical functioning and improve quality of life for people with COPD.
July 3, 2025