Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question đź’­
Tracy, CA

Has anyone had the fourth Covid vaccination and if so was there any side effects.

April 24, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I had my 4th in May and the only reaction was my breathing was bad the next day but nothing else.

Breath Easy

July 7, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I had my 4th shot a couple months ago. Only reactions were a sore arm for a day and I slept all the next day. Woke up feeling fine. I got a little sick with the 2nd so was concerned about the 3rd but it was the same as the 4th.

July 6, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Denny and I had our 4th last week - his Moderna, mine pfizer, Denny's arm was sore for awhile, no reaction for me. We both wear protection when out and about - very few exceptions. In our area - Benton & Franklin counties in WA - too many folks never got the vaccine. For us it's "better safe than sorry".

April 26, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

You have had one covid shot? 🙏❤️ no big reactions from that? I would think you’d be the same with each shot. Your chance of getting sick from covid is much higher than a possible sore arm, headache, or slight fever. I have had 4 shots, but mask up in stores, and will for as long as i need to! But now iam not stuck in the house, after my 3rd, my fear lessened, so go out all the time now, when iam not so sob….be well!

April 25, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Here in Canada they will let you know when it is time to get your shot and they will give you the place and time you want..

Breath Easy

April 25, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question đź’­
Nashville, TN

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question đź’­