Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Carrollton, MO

I'm on a c pac machine of a night. And have oxygen 24/7. Unless I go anywhere then I wear oxygen tanks. My question is what is trilogy machine and what does it do.

April 25, 2022
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

A Trilogy is a non-invasive ventilator, one of the first that was developed. There are a number of them now. Basically, they're the next generation up from a bi-pap machine and help with reducing high CO2 levels.

April 25, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have never heard of a Trilogy "machine". I have Trelegy (this is the correct spelling) inhaler. It has helped me tremedously, (this is not the correct spelling) lol. Research on line, or hope other chime in.

April 25, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thank you all for great information

April 26, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Ok I haven't heard anything about this thank you

April 25, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

https://www.drugs.com/trelegy-ellipta.html☺️

April 25, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lexington, KY

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
London, UK