Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
June 24, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

For bruises, purple spots- Arnicare for Bruises - affordable, Amazon. I use it. If you apply a couple times for a couple days, they WILL fade. I promise.
Prednisone in inhalers is what I believe causes it…as well as prednisone pills. I know for a fact that there are other causes for the spots. If you’re interested, I’m here.

Crepey SKIN - of course there’s Crepe Erase. It works. Lavishly priced. Don’t fall for it unless that’s your thing.
I’ll get right to it. It’s rated No. 1 - GOLD BOND FIRMING ULTIMATE - 7 plumping moisturizers, strength & resilience age defense, proteins and lipids. I know, right?
I tested it on one arm for a couple of days. It works quickly. I’m amazed that we can buy this without breaking the bank.
Not greasy. Just pleasant. I bought two and I’m getting more. And inexpensive. oh-also on Amazon.

It’s not a trip to a body spa. It can’t be since those marks multiply like rabbits. And I wouldn’t step foot in a spa looking like this anyway.
I feel so good to pass this along to you. We always need help and I’m glad to throw in some suggestions that work. Gold Bond! Who? Knew?….Bravo!
Enjoy these treatments. I do believe they’ll make you smile and I hope it lifts your spirits.
Thanks for giving me the space to write this. Get well/Stay Well.

I may try it on my face. Who knows?🤷‍♀️

I didn’t mean to make this into a commercial. 😫 I’m not a seller. I’m a customer. btw, I’m 70 years old. I’m in shock. What happened.
💙

June 24, 2022 (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Haven't used prednison in a while!! But my one heart med makes me bruise! I look like someone beat me up!! Lots of hand lotion

June 24, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

My Arnica isn’t doing such quick job. I just need to be patient….i know it works. Some of them were super dark. Hang in there.
💙

June 29, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Not sure if this is meant for nicks and scratches…..but it might help!
💙

June 27, 2022 (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Me too I try wearing long sleeves to garden but never fail I still got nicks and scratches..And I am way to embarrased to wear short sleeves outv definitely plan on trying the Gold Bond thank you thank you.

June 27, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Steinbach, MB

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Syracuse, NY