Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Chester, PA

I want to know where can I get help inorder to receive my trelegy ellipta inhaler?

September 10, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member
September 10, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

The company that makes it offers a discount plan for the first 12 months. But you have to have Private insurance (like from a job) no Govt. plans or Medicare. Here is the site to contact Glasko:
https://www.trelegy.com/savings-and-coupons/
Take care.

September 10, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

A bit more thinking helped me find this resource also. This agency keeps track of discounts of more brands of medicine for many conditions. Here you might find discounts on other meds, which could help offset the high price of ones that are more expensive:
https://www.needymeds.org/ many can be renewed every 12 months. Kinda like rob Peter to pay Paul, but we still deserve it. Be well:

September 24, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I tried the manufacturer and was given no help. because I'd used the coupon long ago. Most of the time they say my income is too high. They never look at what you have left over! I think it's unfair.! In FL I paid $48. Moved to MI and changed ins. They never told me I'd start out in donut hole!! Not fair, but then life is not fair.

September 24, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Colbert, GA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Wilmington, NC