Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Tupelo, MS

I just finished 5 rounds of sbrt for my stage 1 lung cancer. Will this effect my copd in a negative or positive way?

October 29, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thank you,I will

October 30, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Radiation therapy can affect the lungs, but generally under pretty well-defined circumstances. When women receive radiation for breast cancer, they're almost always told that the radiation could damage the lungs. For specific circumstances, talk with the radiologist about possibilities.

October 29, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I don’t know either.
Ask the doctor or radiologist.😘

October 29, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Tupelo, MS

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭