Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
November 5, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thank you all so very much!! I was able to find gentian violet,it's on its way, my dr.did a phone appt. With me and sent me some medicine. It's gone. I can eat!!!!! I lost 4 pounds from this too painful of a diet foe me!!!

November 8, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes I called my doctor check my throat I had it gave me medication I’m sorry I can’t remember the name of it and it helped it right away.
It was a tablet that you take five times a day and you just let it melt in your mouth and it took the thrush away.
Good luck I hope you find some thing
Be safe stay positive

November 5, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I was warned about thrush when first diagnosed with copd. It seems many of the inhalers can cause it and the best way to avoid it is to clean your teeth and use a mouthwash straight after the inhaler. 4 years on and never succumbed so far. Hope you get rid of it quickly!

November 5, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

He gave me pills but....the violet is coming from amazon!!!! God Guess Amazon they have everything. I will always keep this onhand

November 9, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Anytime I’m on antibiotics or Steroids I will get it. Your pharmacist will have creams ect.

November 8, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Duluth, GA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
St Louis, MO

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Armstrong, BC