Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rome, GA
January 22, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I used Anoro for quite some time with no problems. My pulmonologist just put me on Trelegy about 18 months ago. He says it’s just better for me. I’ve had no problems using it and I think does work better. Good luck to you

February 23, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Sometimes you just roll the dice, and hope for the best outcome..I’m currently seeking relief from arthritis in my hands..tried a lot of natural remedies, not working for me, so it’s off to the Doctor I go… wishing you well, simers..

January 29, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thank you, Carol

January 23, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Common side effects include: sore throat; sinus infection; lower respiratory infection; common cold symptoms; constipation; diarrhea; pain in your arms or legs; muscle spasms; neck pain; chest pain. Many people experience no side effects.

January 22, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have used it for years and have never had any problem with it. It does help me.

January 23, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Newburgh, NY

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Berwick, ME