I know we should inhale nothing other than oxygen, because that's how the human body works.
Hello Jim. Even the non-scientific consensus is that vaping is just as bad - IF not worse - than other smoking. Yes the party line will say that removing the nicotine reduces some damage to the lungs. But they don't know much about the glycosylated ingredients either. I think that is like frying something in a pan full of cooking oil.
Besides, they are being totally dishonest by NOT saying the lung damage is already done. If you have never been hospitalized for an Acute Respiratory Failure - QUIT while you are still ahead.
Heard only true study done on vaping was done in Britain. Think they said with toxins etc it was 5% as bad, but still said to only use as a means to quit. IMO I could not of quit without vaping. The have come a long way with the vape pens and flavours. Being in Canada, tried to find a flavour as close as I could to a real smoke. Got it down to 50% vape and 50% smoke. Woke up with a cold one day and could only tolerate the vaping. After 3 days I was done my 3 to 4 pack a day habit. People who knew me said I could of never quit bc I was a heavy chain smoker. After 18 months got another cold, I stopped inhaling the vapes. TBH I sorta vape but not really. I no longer inhale and only want to vape now talking to others or well driving. I could not vape for 2 days then hop in my van then go :wheres my vape pen (Im at 3 mg nic)
Good buddy of mine seen what Im like when I get an asthma/copd attack. He started vaping. almost ready to dump the smokes now
I vape too and I have been told it's not good but better than smoking I'm down to a 4mg
Rolland's answer is right on.......
Yes.