I have so much wrong with me besides the COPD. I have a hole in my heart, heart damage in L and R ventricle and Pulmonary Hypertension........I quit smoking 6 years ago and have tried as much as I can to stop the progression, but it's very difficult to do. I started vaping when I quit smoking and still do but not constantly. I knew if I ever touched a cigarette that I would start again because I really did enjoy it....vaping works for me and I have read every report pro and con and I like it and won't stop.
Was told Oct 2012 I had to quit for my COPD. I tried my hardest to quit.....Chantix....gum...patches but I ALWAYS went back. Started vaping in Feb. 2013 and with only a few slips in the beginning I can now say I DON'T SMOKE! I still vape and my husband is on me all the time to quit vaping. In the beginning my doctor was on board (and still is if it means I will smoke tobacco) but she does want me to try to quit. So far I haven't been able to. I have cut my nicotine in half though so that is something!
Me too!
I do I use the pico e leaf it works great.
yes i am at the moment but i have just seen my doctor &he has said some liquids do not agree with everyone i had a bad reaction last night could not breathe i am sticking with the fruit ones from now on i tryed the coffee ones they are too strong for me xxx