Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
North Wales, PA
September 9, 2017
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I vape, started 8 years ago after a year of not smoking cigarettes at all (had smoked 46 years). I find it more an action to occupy my hands, and the vape itself does not seem to have any adverse effect on my lungs (that I feel or know of). I use just a 3 on the nicotine scale, which is the lowest, and will soon just be at zero but still vaping. I have read an article that said the steam/vapor actually is helpful to asthmatics and those with COPD, but I couldn't find any reliable backup for that statement.

September 24, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

those things made me very ill

September 30, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Prayers

September 10, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I did for five years till l got sick can't smoke anything miss it now we're in Irma hurricane pray for us

September 10, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thank you i shall bear this in mind

September 9, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Salem, MA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
North Wales, PA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Staunton, VA