Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
March 17, 2023
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

My doctor told me I get sweats its from exertion..I'll get a coughing fit and I get sweaty..she says to my body its the same as exercise it has to work harder which makes me break out in a sweat

March 21, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I'd suggest that you see your doc. A "stage one" cold is often the first sign of an exacerbation and you want to avoid that. You especially want to avoid ending up in the hospital; getting really sick often does more lung damage that you can't recover from. The night sweats may be part of your exacerbation. At least call you doc, describe your symptoms, tell them what you're doing to feel better and ask what you should do next.

March 17, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks

March 22, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Banning, CA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Richmond, TX