Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Aiken, SC

does anyone else have problems with cramps I have very bad ones in my feet and legs if you don't have them let me tell you they wake me up during the night and it takes a while to calm them down I drink water get the salt eat some mustard every thing but the only thing that help a little is my heating pad I also get them in my finger what should I do guys I never had them this bad HELP

April 18, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Most probably the meds, I get cramps also and mainly in my hands.

April 19, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I try to drink more water. I get cramps in my hands.

June 14, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Some of the long acting inhaled COPD meditation have cramps listed as side effects. I have 3 times had to discontinue those until I found one that didn't give me cramps in the legs, feet and in my hands.

May 2, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I get cramps in my feet and legs at night also. I keep a jar of Blue Emu cream it works pretty quick (2 or 3 minutes.)

April 30, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Try tonic water (sold in the soda section and not the water section of your grocery store). It has trace amounts of quinine, @A MyCOPDTeam Member, which helps me on the hottest days when my ankles and calves swell, and walking and cramps are a nightmare. I keep a couple of bottles on hand and soak my feet and it makes a huge difference, too.

April 24, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Fayetteville, AR

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Syracuse, NY

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Huntington Beach, CA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In