I have seen several people remark about their muscle cramps. I started getting severe muscle cramps about a year ago
A friend of mine recommended Magnesium and since i started taking it i dont have cramps unless i forget to take it
Answer Summary
Members tackled the common struggle of muscle cramps by sharing a wide variety of remedies that have brought them relief. Several members... Read more
Periodically I get severe cramps in feet, legs and fingers, The only thing that relieves the pain in a minute or two is a tablespoon of yellow mustard.
it comes in pill or liquids, the liquid tastes god awful but wm has in the 250 mg pill. Web md suggest 400 mg per day for men and 360 per day for women. My memory is not the best so you might want to check that. I take one 250 mg per day unless i start to get a twinge then i will add another 250 for that day.
Have a wonderful easy breathing day and enjoy christmans
Thanks for that tip as i have just started getting cramps at night,i will give it a go have a happy christmas and stay well xx
I bought a [product called Theraworx, it is a topical and it has helped since I started using it. Might want to give it a try!
No like they hurt.Drink water and juices with potassium.Bananas