Has anyone had the lung volume reduction surgery? How are you doing? How is your breathing now and was it worth it?
I've not had the surgery, but the results vary by the person. Some people have gotten off 02 for at least a period of time; others haven't, but use a lot less 02 than they did before. The people I know who have had the surgery generally are very glad they had it and would do it again. The surgeons who actually do the procedure are much more skilled in testing prior to the surgery to determine who will likely respond positively than they were 20 years ago and I think more people are having positive outcomes. Every center that does the procedure has an evaluation/assessment that each potential patient must complete, so it's not something just done on a whim, by either the surgeon or the patient.
Hi suziel how are you doing tonight
What's (Phone number can only be seen by the question and answer creators)? Is there a meaning ?? Please inform me?
O785008643 good luck guys take care breathe easy