Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Harlingen, TX

How is everyone been doing? I have been away from here for quite a while. I hope everyone is hanging tough. I am doing pretty well since I had surgery. Feels good to feel better. I did go up to Houston to Methodist Hospital. I had lung reduction surgery. It's no joke! Yet, here I am and I give all the glory to God and the best doctors in the world.

February 25, 2022
 · 
Reactions

Answer Summary

Members warmly welcomed back someone recovering from lung volume reduction surgery at Methodist Hospital in Houston, with many celebrating... Read more

Members warmly welcomed back someone recovering from lung volume reduction surgery at Methodist Hospital in Houston, with many celebrating their improved breathing and expressing gratitude for their positive outcome. Several members shared detailed information about alternative procedures like Zephyr and Spiration valves, explaining how lung reduction works by removing diseased tissue to give healthy lung portions more room to expand, while noting that success rates vary and not everyone qualifies for these interventions. A recurring theme was the community's spirit of mutual support and information-sharing, with members encouraging each other to advocate with their doctors, seek second opinions, and stay hopeful while navigating the challenges of living with COPD.

A MyCOPDTeam Member

im doing well still performing with my drums ..playing golf ...doing as much as i can for as long as i can

August 22, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Amen! Indeed ✨He is @A MyCOPDTeam Member All Glory Be To ✨God! 🙏🏼🙌🏼❤️✝️

April 23, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I found lots of great info in these replies. Thank you for posting them 😀

April 5, 2023 (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Oh I'm happy for you, all glory to God, he works in mysterious ways 🙏 Amen love him....what did your operation intale??

October 5, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Everyday is a good day, I don’t have bad ones, mentally physically or emotionally

August 22, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Indpls, Indiana

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Sherbrooke NS