Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Collingwood, ON

Would like one for small bedroom plus main floor living/dining/kitchen combo.

June 24, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have a small one in my room not sure if it helps! My advice or suggestions is get some professional advice

June 24, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have a couple around the house. I like the Holmes units carried by Target, as the filters are easy to trade out and they are relatively quiet.

Good luck, @A MyCOPDTeam Member. Happy Saturday, 24-JUN-23

June 24, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

We have a honeywell. I think the wife got it at home depot. It has permanent filters you just wash them out when the red light comes on

July 6, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ormond Beach, FL