Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Morristown, TN
July 16, 2023
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Never in a million years would I have guessed you only have 28% lung function!! You sounded so good on the songs for me I would have thought you were just a "normal" person if I didn't know you have COPD!! Keep up the good work @A MyCOPDTeam Member!
July 16, 2023

July 16, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

You'll hear all sorts of reasons for NOT using 02 if you need it. The one I really like is "I'm afraid I'll get addicted to it". The same people seem to think that brain damage and heart failure are good outcomes. If you need 02 and use it as prescribed, there are no bad outcomes. Anything can be misused and that certainly includes 02, but use it properly and it's all good.

July 16, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Orchard Park, NY

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭