Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Newcastle upon Tyne, UK

Has anybody used Divine booth Natural Remedy. Does it work like it says below, Or just another Snake Oil ???
Treat:
✅ COPD
✅ Asthma
✅ Bronchitis
✅ Sinus Conditions
✅ Cold & Flu
✅ Shortness Of Breath
✅ And More.
Grab Yours Here:

August 3, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

you can get it lots cheaper on amazon I love that stuff if you are talking about dendrobium, mullein drops some call it clear breath some call it breathe clear but south moon on amazon I just ordered mine 6 bottles at a time. It helps me so much I was thinking here I go spending good money on as you said snake oil. But it really works and it starts working fast too.

September 16, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

A Facebook page, a zoom info page, lots of testimonials but no science and a note that they're not part of the Better Business Bureau is enough to make me decide it's so much snake oil. Don't waste your money!

August 3, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

While I personally take mullein supplements to aid with mucus reduction, as the clearing of my throat from constant catarrh drives me crazy without it, @A MyCOPDTeam Member, I tend to lean toward skepticism of any so-called wonder drugs that claim to fix everything.

🤷

Thursday, 03-AUG-23

August 3, 2023 (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

All I know is that those
“Wonder Supplements” are usually bogus. And often have a lot of junk in them and the herbs or supplement they have in them are so over processed they are worthless! Snake oil!
Stick to natural, possibly organic products. Healthy, non- processed foods are better for everyone than that junk. Get back to basics.
I learned the hard way, now
I avidly research proper nutrients and herbs for COPD.
I have a whole list of natural herbs that are beneficial., I also include those for your heart and vascular system. They depend on each other. Pineapple and tomatoes are great for COPD! The fresher the better.
Hope you have a wonderful breathe easy day!😁

August 30, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I’m sorry to hear that, @A MyCOPDTeam Member. Sadly, there’s not much truth in advertising. But, you tried it and now know that it’s so much nonsense and not for you. Hugs, as I know this is disappointing.

Wednesday, 23-AUG-23

August 23, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Belleville, IL