Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ontario, Canada
September 17, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I did for quite awhile after having pneumonia

September 18, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes I have used it while being on oxygen though I don't have to use it much

September 20, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Sure. Using 02 ensures that your body gets the 02 it needs to make everything work the way it's supposed to. It doesn't do anything to "fix" your lungs, so you still need to take all medications and inhalers prescribed, including your rescue inhaler when you need it.

September 18, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes I am on oxygen and have used the inhaler

September 18, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

YES!!!!!

September 25, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
North Olmsted, OH

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Boscobel, WI

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Gastonia, NC