Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Franklin Lakes, NJ
October 11, 2023
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have a fear of dental work as am afraid of notbeing able to breathe when procedure is being done😪

October 14, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have had all kinds of oral surgery,latest have been implants,always have used local anesthetics ,but always had a agreement with the dentist to freeze me up more if I felt anything painful .I would raise my hand ,that was the signal ,and they would inject more local anesthetic ,this always worked for me . I wish you the best !

October 11, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I also have a fear of dental work.

October 14, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Plainview, NY

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ponca City, OK

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Alabama