Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Newago
February 22, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

My Pulmonologist sent me to see my GP to get put on an anxiety medicine. I got put on a low dose to take when having an attack.

February 23, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I'd suggest finding a good therapist who can help you learn how to manage your anxiety, just like you manage your COPD. Sometimes meds can help, but learning how to control it yourself means you can almost always manage and control it. There's a lot to be said for being able to control things yourself.

February 22, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I asked for something & got Buspirone---5 mg. 3 times day. When I get anxious it certainly affects my breathing.

March 4, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ormond Beach, FL