Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Princeton, TX
April 17, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I wouldn't necessarily expect any changes; my FEV1 has been stable for nearly 25 years.

April 18, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Your test results belong to you, so if you ask for a copy, you should get them. I'd recomend that you also arrange to have someone explain them to you so you understand what the results actually mean.

April 17, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

My results from pulmonary function tests are always posted to my patient portal. I'm having mine done in a couple of weeks.

April 17, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

That’s great for you!!!

April 18, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I am at 18%

April 17, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
New Brunswick, Canada

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In