Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Canada, KY
May 26, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have never heard of Dendroblum for lung heath, but don't know all.
I do use Mullein tea and tincture. It has cut my mucus production do a lot. So I find it helpful.

May 27, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member
May 26, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi Diane. Thanks for the recommendation.

Google says Dendrobium is a plant in the Orchid family. I have used other herbal drops containing Mullein with mixed results.

Just the other day, was researching how to grow the Mullein plant in the patio vegetable garden. Takes two years to flower and produce sufficient leaves for respiratory use. 😳 Will probably buy some dried product to use in the meantime. I drink a lot of tea!

May 27, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Manteca, CA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Champaign, IL