Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
June 29, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Another thing is I have stopped getting hugs from out community managers, and it looks like they are gone from my notifications too.

June 29, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Does anyone know @A MyCOPDTeam Member's last name? She's been gone about a month, and said she made 37 flights last year and could certainly go from a conference to a vacation. I hope she'll check in with us I don't know if she knows we're hoping to hear from her.

June 29, 2024 (edited)

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Winnipeg, MB