Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
CHESHIRE United Kingdom
August 7, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I do. Every night. I bounce from cold to hot. feels like the heat is climbing from inside my body. I now just sleep with a light blanket.

September 3, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes,!

August 14, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hot and cold

August 8, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ireland, WV

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Los Angeles, CA, CA