i think i got the corect understanding of this trimbo is possibly better.
@A MyCOPDTeam Member
First and foremost, for adequate answer, you'll need to ask your pulmonologist. What I could tell you is Ultibro is a 2 therapy, when Trimbow is a 3 therapy as it include inhaled corticoids. Corticoids have their plus and minus.
One study noticed: "In patients with symptomatic COPD, FEV1 <50%, and an exacerbation history, extrafine BDP/FF/G (i.e. Trimbow) delayed disease deterioration compared with BDP/FF, tiotropium, and IND/GLY (i.e. Ultibro)."
At your disposal,
Take care.
i was on ultibro im wanting to know if trimbo is more afective for copd please.
I get the rib discomfort too, but none of the other symptoms you describe. Trimbow works for me some days but not others, I need two Salamol inhalers but my doctor wants me to use just one.
I take Trimbow inhaler twice a day. I find the muscle spasms the hardest thing to deal with. I get them in my ribs (feels like wired is being tightened across them). I get them on the front of my calf if I put my feet or legs up when sitting, even though it helps swollen ankles. I get them in my back, feet and hands, and sometimes, though not a lot, I get them in my jaw and it feels like my jaw is going to lock. Does anyone have any advice on how to minimise them?
On a positive note, it definitely helps me to breathe more freely.