Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
October 1, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use unscented laundry products. All I can use

October 2, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I know what you mean. With me its Laundry detergents and the scented beads people use in the dryer. They should be against the law .

October 1, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I never liked the smell of laundry sheet softener so No issue there. Normal cleaning products don't bother me... but certian air sprays i can't can't handle same with frbreeze. I just use lemon water baking soda. Humidity is a killer for sure. But nothing will seize my chest up faster than ANY THING sprayed from Victoria secrets gawd that crap just stinks. And white diamonds. Horrible. It sticks in your nose for days.
This is getting long but the absolute best fragrance is orange blossom. Not from a bottle. But from a miniature orange tree. Oh and when it blooms.... ahhhhhhhh.... wonderful... you can order them online. :)

October 4, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hairspray, perfume, cleaning products just about anything will seize my lungs tighten up my chest. Very similar to jumping into a hot car.

October 3, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Doris, I agree! They pollute the air here when neighbors use them. Have to close my windows a lot. People don’t understand what it’s like for those of us with asthma and breathing problems. .i can’t even sit outside during those times. Take good care Doris.

October 1, 2024 (edited)

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Birmingham, UK